adsense

Friday, December 16, 2011

What's Wrong With Search Engine Optimization For Instant and Measurable Advertising Results


Here’s The Question SEO Experts Can’t Answer
Don’t Read This Open Discussion Of Search Engine Optimization If You’re Already Paying For It: This Frank Report Will Break Your Heart For It Will Show That SEO Experts Are Ripping You Off
Two days ago, I received another call from a Search Engine Optimization boutique. That wasn’t the first call. The deal was: for something like 49.95 dollars a month, I would get my website optimized and then hopefully more people would see my website.
I Thought I Was A Silly Guy
The first caller tried hard to sell me. But he wouldn’t listen to what I have to say. It was almost an argument, and I felt that all he wanted to do was to get me to buy the damn service.
I started to ask him questions. Then he told me to talk to a better expert. I explained to the expert that I was already doing Yahoo ads, and as I pay Yahoo for keywords I don’t have to wait months to see results. I get clicks in days and I know very quickly which keywords are working and which aren’t.
Somehow the new salesman twisted the words and made me believe that what I wanted to do with Pay-per-Click is the same thing that would happen with Search Engine Optimization.
Then I asked THE CLICK QUESTION:
How Many Clicks Can I Expect From Your Optimization?
He couldn’t answer. He told me that he couldn’t predict clicks. He couldn’t tell me how many people would click a month. I told him:
“Can you give me an average? Tell me 100-300 or something would click as a result of getting my site optimized.”
“No, I can’t promise you this. I know people will see your site. But I can’t tell you how many will click”.
“Well, my friend, that’s why I don’t need to do SEO right now. First I need to know which keywords are worth putting on my website before I optimize. Besides, I change my website almost every day so your optimization will not help that much.”
He was still trying to sell me his stuff. And I told him that I want NUMBERS not vague promises.
Here are my Five Conclusions regarding Search Engine Optimization:
1-Search Engine Optimization is like “Brand Image Advertising”. It hopes to make people see your site, but it doesn’t help people click on your site….since the salesman couldn’t give me an average of clicks I would derive from SEO.
2-So if your goal is to have sales from a website, Search Engine Optimization is not what you need. You don’t need people to come to your website 5 months from today. You want people to come to your website in 30 minutes (like on Google) or 2 0r 3 days like on Yahoo.
3-If you want scientific advertising online, where you know your expenses and your returns, then you don’t want Search Engine Optimization. Look: say that you change headlines three times a day, you change leads three times a day based on your new thoughts or most popular keywords. How is search engine optimization going to help you?
4-Key words analysis by Search Engine Optimization boutique is, to my knowledge, B.S. It’s nonsense because if all they’re going to do is to tell you the most popular keywords for your type of website, then you don’t need them. Here’s why. Yahoo keyword tools does it for you. Google shows you the keywords too. So don’t waste your money on keywords analysis.
5-Most importantly, the whole Search Engine Optimization doesn’t hold. If I understand it, it all boils down to natural listing. Natural Listing? Well, when a person types up certain key words on a search engine like Yahoo or Google, the most RELEVANT WEBSITES are listed in the results. Now this can happen without your paying a Search Engine Optimization boutique money. In my case right now, if you type up: Swans G Paul on Google, you’ll see my name as the third or fifth result. And I never paid a penny to any SEO expert to do this. It happened with time.
Morale: don’t spend money on SEO until you’re sure that the keywords you’re using are the right ones for your websites. Mainly, I would first buy certain popular keywords, create ads around them and see:
1-How many clicks I get
2-How many clicks convert into buyers
And then only build my website around these keywords and later on, if I have money to burn I would call an SEO boutique and give them some money for fancy Search Engine Optimization.
Swans G Paul
Want To Know What Ad Agencies Won’t Tell You About Your Ads: Then You Must See This Free Report Click on the link below.
www.marketing.instantresultsadvertising.com [http://www.marketing.instantresultsadvertising.com]
A Great Product With Built-In Consumer Demand Doesn’t Really Need Great Marketing. But Great Marketing Can Boost Results Quickly and Cheaply For A Great Product. Do you have a great product you want to sell online or offline?

No comments:

Post a Comment